Refined Sugar Free
GF* depending on flour used
- 2-3 Spotty Ripe Bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups white spelt flour (could sub in plain/rice flour if no spelt-on hand etc.)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (could swap out for different milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 165C Bake.
2. Line a loaf tin.
3. Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined.
4. Using a spatula scrape down the sides and mix well.
5. Pour into the tin, optional to add chocolate chips.
6. Cook for approximately 45 minutes or until the knife comes out clean/the bread bounces back when you touch it.
7. Best served with maple syrup and butter of choice or coconut yogurt.