With recipes like this one you can play around with the veggies to preference, and feel free to add spices such as paprika. Super easy lunch on the go and packed with nourishing ingredients.
- 250g smoked salmon chopped into segments
- 10 eggs
- Bunch of kale chopped finely
- 1/2 cup mushrooms diced
- 200g diced pumpkin (pre-cooked) (optional)
- 1 capsicum diced or 2 courgettes diced
- 1 cup plant based mylk or coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Pinch or more of salt and pepper to taste
1. Turn oven on 180C.
2. Line a baking tin or skillet.
3. Wisk the eggs and milk or yogurt of choice together until well-combined in a large bowl.
4. Add the salmon, pumpkin, and other vegetables. Mix together.
5. Add in the oil and salt/pepper.
6. Pour the ingredients into the tin/skillet, and cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until firm and eggs are cooked through. Should be golden on outside.